Round3 Studios
Welcome!
-Show off your best cars!,
-and Talk about anything and everything Cars/Need For Speed!

-R3S Team
Round3 Studios
Welcome!
-Show off your best cars!,
-and Talk about anything and everything Cars/Need For Speed!

-R3S Team
Round3 Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blankHomeEventsLatest imagesLinksRound3 StudiosShow RoomTheaterContest Ideas! BlankbuttonHomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Round3 Studios' Forum! SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!
Attention this website is undergoing changes...please be patient about the themes...we will be back to full design as soon as possible!
Poll
Should there be a NFSMW 2???
Yes
Contest Ideas! I_vote_lcap100%Contest Ideas! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 27 ]
No
Contest Ideas! I_vote_lcap0%Contest Ideas! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I really don't care street racing games are stupid
Contest Ideas! I_vote_lcap0%Contest Ideas! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:43 pm
Top posters
Admin
Contest Ideas! I_vote_lcapContest Ideas! I_voting_barContest Ideas! I_vote_rcap 
bojanvasiljevic03
Lyokowarrior100
saytinh
SpeedZlayer
cooler_247
911POLICE911
nfmacky2004
NFSMW2009
nicewish00
Latest topics
» Any NFS-Whats Your Favorite cop car
Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:50 am by Dart95

» Favorite Race Type
Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:41 pm by Lyokowarrior100

» Which blacklist member has the best car
Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:08 am by Element1012

» I NEED HELP!
Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:42 am by chevy92

» Need For Speed Most Wanted 2 ?!?!?!?
Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:32 am by chevy92

» Whats Your Favorite NFS Game
Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:13 am by 911POLICE911

» What Do You Prefer Halo/Call of Duty or Nfs Games
Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:44 am by nfmacky2004

» World Garage Ad
Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:40 am by 911POLICE911

» More Games
Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:41 am by 911POLICE911

Contest Ideas!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Post Topics discussing ideas that could be used for Contest Ideas!
Ideas to get your thinking cap working:
-colors
-origin
-speed
-Tier (if on a game with Tiers)
-etc...

WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

If you choose a contest theme and we like it then your name will be displayed in the
contest video and result video!
Back to top Go down
http://round3studios.boum.tv
Lyokowarrior100
Lyokowarrior100

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Need For Speed Most Wanted
Exotic Customization Contest???? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyokowarrior100
Lyokowarrior100

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Need For Speed Undercover
Porsche Cayman Customization

Cayman Custimization

btw my earlier post call it exotic excellence if u can Idea
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:16 am

Lyokowarrior100 wrote:
Need For Speed Undercover
Porsche Cayman Customization

Cayman Custimization

btw my earlier post call it exotic excellence if u can Idea

lol ok that might be a good idea!
-for later of course-
about ready to post our first contest!
Back to top Go down
NFSMW2009
~*N00B*~
~*N00B*~

Location : Philippines,Makati City,Dita St.,San Antonio Village

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:50 am

Need For Speed Most Wanted:
Speed Contest!

You Know....
How Fast Is Your Speed.......

Back to top Go down
bojanvasiljevic03
bojanvasiljevic03

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:13 pm

NFSMW2009 wrote:
Speed Contest!

You Know....

That would be interesting... but without mods right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bojanvasiljevic03
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:31 pm

bojanvasiljevic03 wrote:
NFSMW2009 wrote:
Speed Contest!

You Know....

That would be interesting... but without mods right?
of course....mods would be really stupid and cheap

ok mods are allowed but you will be disqualified...lol!
Back to top Go down
bojanvasiljevic03
bojanvasiljevic03

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Admin wrote:
ok mods are allowed but you will be disqualified...
lol

Last edited by bojanvasiljevic03 on Fri May 28, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:28 pm

ExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestion

so far is Lyko's idea of an exotic customization, and NFSMW2009's Idea of a speed contest.
"exotic excellence"&"How Fast is Your Car"

---OPINION---

If we think about doing a "speed/timed" contest here, it would be around a track or a Drag race type of thing...with honest answers...(pictures)...of the time they achieved in completing the race along with their top speed and average speed during that event.
Back to top Go down
Lyokowarrior100
Lyokowarrior100

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: someone may try to cheat and use trainers to get a lot of speed and great time so maybe the whole race would b better   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Admin wrote:
ExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestionExclamationQuestion

so far is Lyko's idea of an exotic customization, and NFSMW2009's Idea of a speed contest.

---OPINION---

If we think about doing a "speed/timed" contest here, it would be around a track or a Drag race type of thing...with honest answers...(pictures)...of the time they achieved in completing the race along with their top speed and average speed during that event.
Back to top Go down
bojanvasiljevic03
bojanvasiljevic03

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Admin wrote:

---OPINION---

well if it's in NFSMW, then the speed contest should be around a track cause if you max out for example a lambo, it won't go over 386(just a guess), and the tuning won't help with the cars top speed. But if we take a lap around a track or a drag race, drivers driving skill is a big factor so even if you have a better car u could loose...
Back to top Go down
Lyokowarrior100
Lyokowarrior100

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:15 pm

yea but the whole race what if someone cheats posts a time tht looks real but its not
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:54 pm

But if they take a picture of their time with, say a phone then send it to their e-mail and upload it, it won't be as clear and way hard to change the time on the picture.

even if they take a picture with a better camera it's still hard to perfectly change the time because when you photoshop the picture the text YOU put on is just a bit more clearer and possibley not the same font, rotation, size, etc....so those smallest flaws will get them disqualified....

Also if we need to, or racers do it this way to get the time, it is basicly full proof!

This way is to capture the last few seconds/minutes, or if the race is short enough, the whole race.
And once they finish the racer will zoom in, not too far, on the time and then we will know that it is real and not fake...

_______
I'd like to see someone perfectly put a fake race time on a video when the time comes in on a transition...
Back to top Go down
Lyokowarrior100
Lyokowarrior100

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: I Cant Zoom   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:24 am

Admin wrote:
But if they take a picture of their time with, say a phone then send it to their e-mail and upload it, it won't be as clear and way hard to change the time on the picture.

even if they take a picture with a better camera it's still hard to perfectly change the time because when you photoshop the picture the text YOU put on is just a bit more clearer and possibley not the same font, rotation, size, etc....so those smallest flaws will get them disqualified....

Also if we need to, or racers do it this way to get the time, it is basicly full proof!

This way is to capture the last few seconds/minutes, or if the race is short enough, the whole race.
And once they finish the racer will zoom in, not too far, on the time and then we will know that it is real and not fake...

_______
I'd like to see someone perfectly put a fake race time on a video when the time comes in on a transition...

with dazzle u cant zoom
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Lyokowarrior100 wrote:

with dazzle u cant zoom

lol- next time I make a post that big could you not quote the whole thing....
thx

U don't have to zoom but if your recording via a video camera then it would be nice if you would zoom in so we know you didn't fake it...

On the Dazzle and other programs that allow you to record right onto your computer you don't have to zoom...since you can't...but when you edit the video you can, depending on the video editing sofware you have, zoom in...

Also zooming in prevents people from changing the time on the video...
Back to top Go down
bojanvasiljevic03
bojanvasiljevic03

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:14 pm

[quote="Admin"]
Lyokowarrior100 wrote:

but that doesn't prevent people using speed or NOS trainers... and you can't really see, if he used trainers, in the picture.
Back to top Go down
SpeedZlayer
First Timer
First Timer
SpeedZlayer

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:45 pm

yeah i like the Speed Contest, it sounds like a fun and challenging idea
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:52 pm

[quote="bojanvasiljevic03"]
Admin wrote:
Lyokowarrior100 wrote:

but that doesn't prevent people using speed or NOS trainers... and you can't really see, if he used trainers, in the picture.

true true...

mabey if we have them record the WHOLE race...then it would be almost impossible to cheat in the contest.

Unless you find a way to hack and slow down the time on the race...but then you would be able to tell if they did, or course, because the time would be much slower
lol!

Exclamation Also there is a way to sort out cheating times... Exclamation

All we have to do is have like 2-3 really good drivers (not enter the comp) and do the designated race/track, and record their times (kept secret) and if there is a major difference in the entry time, compared to the previously recorded times, then the users entry will be disqualified...

lol now can they cheat the "system"?

___

P.S.
The contest will only be for STOCK cars
By stock I mean the default cars that are included on the game.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:05 pm

NEW IDEA

For the speed/time competition we should make it so the user is ONLY allowed to use a choosen stock car....

Basicly they can only use, for example: an Audi Quattro on -Race Location HERE-

-AND NO CUSTOMIZATIONS WHAT SO EVER!!!

The "Anti cheating system" will be used in every race where you have to actually race or do a timed event...

L
O
O
K

A
B
O
V
E

For how we will keep people from cheating
Back to top Go down
bojanvasiljevic03
bojanvasiljevic03

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Admin wrote:

maybe if we have them record the WHOLE race...then it would be almost impossible to cheat in the contest.

Unless you find a way to hack and slow down the time on the race...but then you would be able to tell if they did, or course, because the time would be much slower
lol!

First, yes, the only way to be sure that no one cheated is to make them record the full race AND record the car sound. why? because of cheat engine, it's a program that allows you to slow the whole game down, which might help you get those crucial seconds, but since the program slows down the whole game, you could just speed it up in your video editing software and it would look completely normal, only the sound will be really really AWFUL which might help to recognize a cheater...

Quote :
All we have to do is have like 2-3 really good drivers (not enter the comp) and do the designated race/track, and record their times (kept secret) and if there is a major difference in the entry time, compared to the previously recorded times, then the users entry will be disqualified...

That might also work.

Quote :
now can they cheat the "system"?

well, i think i know a guy that can, just search on youtube "SfanFZR nfs 9 most wanted", i don't know if he's cheating, but most of his World Records are more that 30 seconds better than mine...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:58 pm

bojanvasiljevic03 wrote:
Admin wrote:

maybe if we have them record the WHOLE race...then it would be almost impossible to cheat in the contest.

lol!

First, yes, the only way to be sure that no one cheated is to make them record the full race AND record the car sound. why? because of cheat engine, it's a program that allows you to slow the whole game down, which might help you get those crucial seconds, but since the program slows down the whole game, you could just speed it up in your video editing software and it would look completely normal, only the sound will be really really AWFUL which might help to recognize a cheater...

Quote :

That might also work.

Quote :
now can they cheat the "system"?

well, i think i know a guy that can, just search on youtube "SfanFZR nfs 9 most wanted", i don't know if he's cheating, but most of his World Records are more that 30 seconds better than mine...

so basicly as long as that guy doesn't race (which i doubt he will) it's almost impossible to cheat...

but before we can even do another comp we need more members!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
bojanvasiljevic03
bojanvasiljevic03

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Admin wrote:
but before we can even do another comp we need more members!!!!!
i will post a link to this website on every new video i make...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:33 am

bojanvasiljevic03 wrote:
Admin wrote:
but before we can even do another comp we need more members!!!!!
i will post a link to this website on every new video i make...
thx...if you get enough people that come here by your videos then you will get a special rank called "Recruiting Moderator"!
Back to top Go down
Lyokowarrior100
Lyokowarrior100

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Cobalt SS
Stock Car

Seaside And Camden(drag)
lets see who can get the best time on the seaside and camden drag race in a cobalt ss and record the whole video
Back to top Go down
Lyokowarrior100
Lyokowarrior100

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Rap Sheet

post a pic of your NFSMW rap sheet to get judged by whoever NFSMWmustang chooses (if he agrees)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contest Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Ideas!   Contest Ideas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contest Ideas!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Round3 Studios :: General Forums :: Contest Ideas-
Jump to: